/, Uncategorized/Springton Manor Farm Wedding Photos || Philly Wedding Photographer || BG Productions Photography &Videography

Sara and TJ say “I Do” on a beautiful Spring Day!

Springton Manor Farm Wedding Photos

Perfect venue -check

Perfect weather- check

Perfect couple- check!!

Everything was certainly aligned for this Awesome Wedding Day at Springton Manor and Sage Catering! I just Loved shooting at Springton Manor- such a shame they arent going to do weddings anymore. It was such the perfect setting for Sarah and TJ and all their sweet details- and the food was Awesome!! We really enjoyed capturing all this fun- and thanks to our second shooter Lora for capturing some great moments too! My fav of the day was when TJ sang and payed guitar during the father/daughter dance. Being that TJ and a lot of his friends are musicians it was cool to see the special ways they integrated this- like one friend sang their first dance and another jammed out with the Awesome band The Motor City Revue. We even got into some of the dance moves with them and had a BLAST! We wish this super fun couple a lifetime of love and great adventures!! Springton Manor Farm Wedding Photos

Springton Manor Farm Wedding PhotosSprington Manor Farm Wedding PhotosSprington Manor Farm Wedding PhotosSprington Manor Farm Wedding PhotosSprington Manor Farm Wedding PhotosSprington Manor Farm Wedding PhotosSprington Manor Farm Wedding PhotosSprington Manor Farm Wedding PhotosSprington Manor Farm Wedding PhotosSprington Manor Farm Wedding PhotosSprington Manor Farm Wedding PhotosSprington Manor Farm Wedding PhotosSprington Manor Farm Wedding PhotosSprington Manor Farm Wedding PhotosSprington Manor Farm Wedding Photos

Sara and TJ say “I Do” on a beautiful Spring Day! || Creative Philadelphia Wedding Photographer || BG Productions Photography and Videography

Springton Manor Farm Wedding Photos

15 Comments

1. Jon Notte September 12, 2013 at 2:01 pm - Reply

I love them all…but my favorite is the bridal party group shot, because Derek has never looked more like a young Al Pacino then in that picture.

2. Lynn Sloss September 12, 2013 at 2:34 pm - Reply

My favorite picture is the black and white picture of Sara and TJ dancing. It is So beautiful!

3. Donna McNally September 12, 2013 at 2:35 pm - Reply

My favorite picture is Sarah zapping the groomsmen! The only thing that could have made it better is if she jumped into her karate kick and zapped them! Love it! It’s so much fun and So Sarah!

4. Chris Gerasimowicz September 12, 2013 at 2:42 pm - Reply

BG Productions did an awesome job! There are too many great photos to choose from….but I’d have to say the outside shots of TJ & Sarah are my favorite – especially the one where TJ has swept Sarah “off her feet”….

5. Lori hammond September 12, 2013 at 3:41 pm - Reply

Love Tj and Sarah’s pictures. You guys did a great job! We can’t thank you enough for helping us keep the memories of that day alive forever. Thank you BG! Tj and Sarah it was the most amazing day for all of us. We love you!

6. Tootie September 12, 2013 at 8:38 pm - Reply

These pictures are fantastic! They represent so well the beautiful loving day that it was for everyone as we witnessed the marriage commitment between Sarah and TJ…just love them! I have 2 favorite pictures (but I love all of them). The first one is of Rock and Sarah dancing…Father and daughter…touches my heart and the second one is TJ lifting Sarah up and kissing her with the field as a back drop. Photographers you all did a fantastic job.

7. Cathy Barbalace September 13, 2013 at 8:55 am - Reply

These photos are all so beautiful! I especially love the close up of Sarah during the ceremony – stunning!!

8. Corrin September 13, 2013 at 4:35 pm - Reply

These photos are as cool as the photographers- TJ and Sara certainly picked it right. It is so fun to flip through the pictures and relive the fun. Thanks for sharing them.

9. Colleen Connor September 13, 2013 at 6:14 pm - Reply

I like the picture of Sarah standing in front of the window with her face to the side. Beautiful!

10. Jen Ferrell (Connor) from mciu warehouse days! September 13, 2013 at 8:01 pm - Reply

My mom forwarded these to me, beautiful pics! I love the one of you two in front of the fence! I hope you win!!

11. Colleen Gunther September 14, 2013 at 10:00 am - Reply

The black and white of TJ and Sarah dancing is my favorite! It’s so amazing to see the love they have for eachother.

12. Donna Kelly September 16, 2013 at 10:12 am - Reply

I love all of them, but my faviortie is of the two of you in front of the fence!

13. kay hetrick September 17, 2013 at 10:09 am - Reply

Really amazing pictures, it captured the day and the lovely couple. Todd and I had a great time dancing the night away, good times, band was awesome! Loved the picture of T.J. & Sarah walking down the gravel path looking at each other – pure Love!

14. Chrissy Ziemak October 8, 2013 at 7:20 pm - Reply

Chrissy Ziemak…..Oh my…Such a beautiful wedding!!! Sarah you looked amazing…we had a great time celebrating you and TJ…All of the pictures are great but I really liked the one of Sarah and TJ kissing at the fence and the one of them dancing and TJ has such a nice hold on Sarah!!! Many wishes for a long lovey life together…<3 <3

15. Donna D'Emilio October 17, 2013 at 12:53 pm - Reply

I am partial to Sarah and her daddy taking that walk across the field…love that one! but love them all! beautiful, beautiful pictures!