/, creative wedding photography, DIY weddings, Uncategorized/Meredith and Georg’s Inn at Penn Offbeat Wedding || Philadelphia Wedding Photographer || BG Productions Photography and Videography

Meredith and Georg’s Inn at Penn wedding || Philadelphia Wedding Photographer || BG Productions Photography and Videography

The Rockstars- Meredith and Georg

The Venue- The Inn at Penn

Favorite Moments- It is so hard to pick just 1 or wo moments. Meredith looked Amazing and Georg was so much fun!! their bridal party was totally cool and so cooperative (such an important thing- no Dvias there!!). the staff at Inn at Penn were very kind and helpful and treated us very well. But I do think I have to say that their “first-see” was so Magical. Georg was beside himself when those doors opened and he saw Meredith!! And I think my second fav. thing was their robot ring Bearer who Georg handled with remote control when they were ready to exchange their rings. so cute seeing that little robot coming down the isle runner!!

fav. Accessory by Far EVERYTHING that Meredith had on!! Her dress was Perfect and her hair with the tiffany blue flower (that matched her bridesmaid dresess) was gorgeous!!

The extras- Michelle at the Inn at Penn was Awesome, flowers by Amaranth, Cake by Classic Cake, and the music provided by one of our Fav- Colleen Crumcake at Sugartown Industries- she had the dance floor hopping all night!!

So glad they found us on http://vendors.offbeatbride.com/listing/bg-productions-photography-and-videography- did you know we are on their vendor list!!

Please leave a comment on the blog telling which is your favorite pic and why and help the couple win a FREE 8 X 10!!!

Offbeat Philadelphia Wedding Photographer

Offbeat Wedding at Inn at Penn

12 Comments

1. kayla February 17, 2014 at 8:30 pm

my favorite picture is the one of meredith with the magic mike dvd!!!

2. georg February 17, 2014 at 9:11 pm

Love ’em all, but the one of Meredith in the chair, me next to her, and the bridal party around us in the library is my favorite!

3. Eileen February 17, 2014 at 9:11 pm

My favorite is also MAGIC MIKE! Also the one of Mer and Georg holding eachother by the steps!

4. Lori McGovern February 17, 2014 at 9:27 pm

These pictures are beautiful.It is hard to pick a favorite, but,one of my favorites is the picture where Georg first saw Meredith! His emotions come through in this picture. But, as I said, every one of the pictures are fabulous!

5. Michelle Kehoe February 19, 2014 at 11:52 am

My favorites are Meredith “getting ready” in the suite with her mom & bridesmaids, followed very closely by those in the Living Room where Georg sees Meredith for the first time. So sweet! Oh, and Georg and Meredith on the staircase. Gorgeous! Timeless. Love them all!

6. Lynn Foulk February 21, 2014 at 9:56 pm

One of my favorites is the one where Meredith is wiping away a tear and Georg has his hand over his mouth. There’s so much love and emotion captured there, it makes me weepie, too.

7. Angela Hence February 28, 2014 at 7:45 pm

They are all so nice but I think the one when the first time they saw each when she open the door is so sweet you can really see the love they have for each other!

8. Celestial March 3, 2014 at 12:52 pm

I absolutely love their style!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Celestial March 3, 2014 at 12:57 pm

Okay… tough call, but my absolute favorite (from an outsiders eye) is the black and white of the guys in the distance. It’s simply a visually beautiful shot. Close second is the family photo with everyone being a little silly, it has a lot of character! 😀

10. Meredith March 3, 2014 at 2:29 pm

I’m a bit biased so it’s difficult for me to choose! 🙂 I love the one of Georg & I on the couch with our wedding party surrounding us!!

11. Dan March 4, 2014 at 1:46 pm

Love the group shots!

12. Lynda March 4, 2014 at 2:33 pm

love the photo before the ceremony of Georg and Meredith on the bench, kissing in the study and the one right before where they are emotional and wiping tears – just beautiful….

Comments are closed.