Listed in alphabetical order. As always, we are not paid to list any of these awesome folks. These are simply companies we have worked with over our years shooting weddings; we know their abilities and they always impress.
- Vault & Vine — A wonderful local flower shop. So good it’s where we buy flowers for ourselves.
- Leaves of Grass — We have worked with them on a few weddings now and over that time everything has been gorgeous.
- Love n’ Fresh — Love the home-grown organic flowers from Jennie; both beautiful and creative. Al gets a series of her weekly bouquets for Valentine’s Day each year and they are perfection.
- Papertini– We Love Tanti and her team. She does such amazing work and will keep you laughing.
- Sulliven Owen Floral & Event Design — Beautiful work and great to work with.
Sunflower bouquet from July 2015 by Falls Flowers.
- Golden Silhouette — Carryn is fabulous, current, and we love her work.
- Little Woman Design — Mike and Fran rock! We have worked them personally and professionally over years of acquaintance.
- Simply Designed — Heather is the sweetest. We met via Facebook and finally in person. She is talented, and loves and supports animals. Our dog, Bella, was even featured in her rescue line.
- DJ TKO Entertainment — We have mad respect for the owner of TKO, Martelle is way cool. He built our website and we shot his wedding. He has also worked with a couple of our clients.
- No Macarena — Just like the name says…
- Scratch Weddings — We have worked with them multiple times and have always been impressed with their work.
- Sid Miller Band (and all the BVT bands) — This band totally rocks!
- Silver Sound DJ — We have always had a good experience with their DJ’s.
- Sugartown Industries — An amazing female-run company.
- Synergetic Sound and Lighting — They always do a wonderful job and their lighting is awesome, great for photos!
Wedding invitation by Golden Silhouette.
HAIR & MAKEUP
- House of Clarity– Tiffany has been one of my amazing hair stylist for several years. We have worked on several styled shoots (many of the photos on their website are from me!!) and weddings.
- Beautiful Brides Philly– We have worked with several times and everyone looks Amazing!
- Salon Chloe– We have worked with Cassie on several of our corporate shoots and she is one of my Awesome Possum hair dressers!!
- Mack Stylist– everyone always looks Stunning with this fabulous makeup artist!
- Rachael Martin at Volume Hair Salon– Loved working with Rachel on Ash and Alyssa’s wedding and she is also one of my Awesome Possum hair dressers. Her color technique is so creative!
- The Philly Hair & Makeup Co.– We have worked with this team on several weddings and everyone always looks Fantastic!
- Creative Eventology — Rachel and her team are so easy and fun to work with. They have great styling and florals, too!
- Heart and Dash — Working with Sarah and Sarah is always enjoyable. They are super-organized and keep the laughs rolling.
- Pastore Events, LLC– We have gotten to know Colette over the past year and photographed her adorable daughter. We look forward to the upcoming weddings we have together.
Alyssa and Ash, hair and makeup by Rachael Martin.
- 12th Street Catering — We think they do an awesome job and we even captured employee Lisa’s wedding a few years ago.
- Birtchtree Catering — We love everything about working with Birchtree Catering and so will you.
- Diverse Catering — Their food and service are downright amazing and you are in such great hands with them. We just LOVE Ken!
- Bartram’s Garden — This is where we got married. Need I say more? Check out our Pinterest board of weddings at Bartram’s Garden.
- Cairnwood — Simply elegant and beautiful. Check out our Pinterest board of weddings at Cairnwood.
- Colonial Dames — Lovely, hidden spot in Philadelphia that not many know exists. Check out our Pinterest board of weddings at Colonial Dames.
- Cork Factory — A really cool venue in Lancaster County for those who want to escape the city.
- Morris House Hotel — A little gem in the city; your guests can stay there and just walk up to their rooms after the party ends.
- Pearl S. Buck House — AMAZING. Check out our Pinterest board of weddings at the Pearl S. Buck House.
- Reading Terminal Market — A beautiful, cool building with great history.
- Woodland Mansion and Cemetery — Don’t think, “Yuck a cemetery,” think beautiful, historic carriage house and mansion with sprawling grounds.
- John James Audubon Center at Mill Grove — More than 175 species of birds & 5 hiking trails plus the Audubon museum on the grounds.
- Brooklyn Winery in New York — This stylish tasting room of a local wine producer also offers beer & a menu of gourmet nibbles.
Thoughtful plating by Birchtree Caterers.
Ali and Josh’s beautiful wedding at Colonial Dames.